At CVP we offer a range of courses tailored to meet the needs of the learner and the requirements of their school. We offer a variety of short courses as well as 2 year certificate or Diploma courses accredited by Aim Awards, IMI or BTEC. Please see below the courses we offer:
Skills for Employability Within The Construction Industry.
- The units that are included within this course are: Plastering Bricklaying Tiling
- Additionally there are units that cover construction engineering in: Electrics Plumbing
Skills for Employability Within The Motor Vehicle Mechanics Industry.
- The units which will be included are: Health and safety in using tools and equipment Engine systems Suspension and brake systems Vehicle lighting systems
Motorcycle Maintenance and Repair
- Details to follow
We can also offer a Functional Skills Programme if required.
The provision also offers programmes to enrich the students’ curriculum;
- To promote positive behaviour and progression, the provision runs weekly enrichment sessions for learners to access. This will have the end goal of going on an exciting off site activity once a term. All sessions will be accredited. This will include:
The Pit Stop Project
The learners will take part in planning and assembling a go kart and at the end of term will be taken on a track day as a reward.
Learning without walls
This will include a range of outdoor activities such as mountain biking and outdoor pursuits that can be incorporated into their learning.
Preparing for Work Programme
- To prepare the students for progression upon completion of year 11, there will be sessions that are embedded into their curriculum to cover this. The programme will include accredited sessions to cover areas such as CV writing, interview skills and leadership programmes.
To discuss our flexible options and what is available, or to tailor a course suitable to your learners needs don’t hesitate to contact us by email email@example.com or alternatively call on 0115 9794045.